Alter Eco launch new vegan Superdark truffle range. Your chance to win.
nourish Vegan Chocolate Competition
Sustainable chocolate company Alter Eco have launched a range of new vegan Superdark Truffles. Featuring 80 percent Swiss-made cocoa and coconut oil, the Fairtrade, organic truffles are created from six simple ingredients and are entirely free from artificial flavours. Dedicated to full-circle sustainability throughout their operations and supply chain, Alter Eco source using Fairtrade principles, produce only organic and non-GMO foods, create minimal waste and off-set carbon emissions with large-scale reforestation programs.
nourish is offering two lucky winners the chance to receive a giftbox valued at over $120 featuring the new Alter Eco vegan truffle range. To enter, simply follow these steps:
- Like the nourish Facebook page (@nourishmagau)
- Like and tag a friend on the the Alter Eco competition post.
The three winners will be chosen at random on Tuesday 15th October.
Each gift box contains:
- 10 x Super Dark Truffles
- 3 x Deepdark Sea Salt 80g bars
- 3 x Superdark Crisp Mint 75g bars
- 3 x Deepest Dark Super Blackout 75g bars
- 3 x Deep dark Blackout 80g bars
- 2 x Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters Double Chocolate 91g pack
- 1 x Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters Seeds and Salts 91g pack
- 1 x Alter Eco Cotton Tote Bag