Smokey BBQ Tender Jack Tacos
A rich, smoky taste adds depth to these tacos with a twist.
Recipe by Amazonia
- 2 cloves of garlic
- small handful of coriander
- 3/4 cup of corn
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- olive oil (to cook)
- 1 pack of Amazonia Tender Jack - Smokey BBQ
- 3 gluten free tortillas
- 3 tbsp vegan chipotle mayo
- On a chopping board, slice garlic and coriander into small pieces.
- Once chopped, put garlic, coriander, corn and the juice of 1/2 of the lime into a small bowl and mix well with your hands until a corn salsa forms.
- Set corn salsa aside.
- In another small bowl, mash avocado, juice of 1/2 of the lime and salt and pepper to taste until a guacamole is formed.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Once the pan and oil are hot, fry up the Amazonia Tender Jack - Smokey BBQ in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Warm the soft taco shells in either the microwave or oven.
- On a plate, stuff the taco shells with Amazonia Tender Jack - Smokey BBQ, fresh corn salsa, guacamole, vegan chipotle mayo and fresh coriander.