- Drain the chickpeas and save the aquafaba in a bowl.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over hot water on the stove or otherwise in the microwave. Leave to cool once melted.
- Add the stevia powder to your aquafaba and beat with an electric mixer for around 10 minutes until it forms soft peaks (just like egg whites would).
- Mix the vanilla into the melted chocolate and pour it into the aquafaba. Fold it through gently with a spatula until well combined.
- Pour the mousse into 3–4 ramekins and leave to set in the fridge for one hour.