- Before cooking, be sure to soak and rinse the quinoa well.
- In a small saucepan, combine the plant-based milk, quinoa, and spices, and bring to a boil.
- Add maple syrup and stir.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook the quinoa, covered, for about 15–20 minutes.
- When the quinoa is done, remove from heat and keep covered for another 15–10 minutes so the plant-based milk can fully absorb.
- To serve, stir through COYO® Mango Probiotic Kefir into the quinoa in a bowl with a little more warm milk.
- Top with pecans, coconut chips, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Top with almond butter and fresh seasonal fruit. We used nectarines!