- Grease and line the base and sides of a 24cm springform cake tin or similar size loaf pan.
- For the base, combine the coconut and macadamia nuts in a blender and blend to a breadcrumb texture. Add the remaining base ingredients and pulse until it comes together.
- Spoon the mixture into the base of the tin, pressing into a flat base, and place in the fridge.
- Cut half a punnet of strawberries and combine with the maple syrup in a small saucepan, cooking over medium heat for about 5 minutes until you have a nice strawberry syrup. Set aside to cool.
- Drain the soaked cashew nuts, place into a blender, and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides throughout.
- Add the cooled strawberry syrup and remaining half punnet of fresh strawberries to the blender, along with the rest of the filling ingredients and blend on high until smooth.
- Spoon this onto the base of the cheesecake and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before cutting and allow for it to thaw.
- 8. Dice the remaining punnet of strawberries, crushing a few with the back of a fork then stir it all together and spoon over the cheesecake and serve.