Pumpkin spice cookies
These are a bunch healthier than the usual version but they don’t skimp on flavour in the slightest. You won't be able to stop eating them, and you'll love having one with a coffee for morning tea.
- 1 cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree, cold
- ½ cup rapadura sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Vegan white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C (170°C if fan-forced).
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and combine well.
- Shape dough into equal-sized balls (a little bigger than golf balls) and place on a baking paper-lined tray.
- Press the balls down so they flatten out and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a rack and drizzle with some vegan white chocolate if you’re feeling indulgent.