Apple avocado mint pops
Like a green smoothie but in the form of an ice block – how great is that? These ice pops are like little pieces of magic on a very hot day.
- 1 cup freshly pressed apple juice (juice of about 3 apples)
- 1 banana
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more mint if desired.
- Pour into ice pop moulds, add ice block sticks and freeze for 4–6 hours until firm.
- Remove the moulds by dipping them into hot water for a moment.