- Place the ginger, garlic, chilli, lime leaves, lemongrass, ground spices, spring onion, coconut oil and tamari in a food processor and blend for a few minutes until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a large saucepan, add the coconut cream, pumpkin, beans, broccoli, curry leaves and bamboo shoots. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it’s a rice-like consistency.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium heat, add the cauliflower rice and cook for 4–5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Just before serving, stir the lime juice and a little extra tamari into the curry.
- Serve the curry on top of the cauliflower rice, garnish with chopped cashews and coriander, with some lime wedges on the side if you like.