- First prepare the sauce. Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Prepare the carrot and cabbage, then combine with the bean sprouts in a bowl. Set aside.
- Soak the noodles in boiling hot water until soft, about 5 minutes. Drain and briefly rinse with cold water then set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a small frypan over a medium heat. Add the tofu and cook for 5 minutes until golden-brown.
- Next, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large frypan over a medium heat. Add the mince, breaking it up with a spatula until the desired consistency is achieved and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring regularly, until golden-brown.
- Add in the prepared vegetables, noodles, tofu, and sauce, then mix to combine.
- Transfer to bowls and garnish each serving generously with spring onions, chilli, and coriander. Finish with the chopped peanuts and limes wedges, then serve immediately.
TIP: You’ll find vegan oyster sauce and vegan fish sauce in most supermarkets, but if not, a health food store is a good bet.