- In a frying pan, heat the coconut oil over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic, spring onion, and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes, until translucent and fragrant. Add the curry powder and turmeric. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Remove any excess liquid from the tofu and pat dry using paper towel. Roughly crumble the tofu, leaving some bigger chunks for an ‘eggy’ texture. Add the tofu to the pan.
- Cook on a medium-high heat until the water evaporates. This will take approximately 8–10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then serve as desired. Our pick is with a side of crunchy, toasted sourdough, fresh chopped tomato, and chilli flakes.
TIP: Finely slice a fresh chilli and add it to the mixture while sautéing to make a chilli scramble.