- Using a whisk, combine all the batter ingredients except the olive oil, whisking until smooth.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat, then pour in half the batter, allowing it to spread out and bubble like a pancake as it cooks.
- Once bubbles appear on the surface (2–4 minutes), turn over to cook both sides equally.
- In a separate pan, lightly sauté your choice of filling ingredients.
- Serve the omelette topped with your choice of fillings (or folded over with the fillings inside), then sprinkle over the vegan cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!
TIP: Feel free to get creative with the filling. Beans, tofu, and red cabbage are great options too. Aim for about 1 cup of filling per omelette.