- On a chopping board, slice garlic and coriander into small pieces.
- Once chopped, put garlic, coriander, corn and the juice of 1/2 of the lime into a small bowl and mix well with your hands until a corn salsa forms.
- Set corn salsa aside.
- In another small bowl, mash avocado, juice of 1/2 of the lime and salt and pepper to taste until a guacamole is formed.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- Once the pan and oil are hot, fry up the Amazonia Tender Jack – Smokey BBQ in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Warm the soft taco shells in either the microwave or oven.
- On a plate, stuff the taco shells with Amazonia Tender Jack – Smokey BBQ, fresh corn salsa, guacamole, vegan chipotle mayo and fresh coriander.