- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place pears and mixed berries into the baking dish.
- To make the crumble, place the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Place crumble mixture on top of the fruit and bake for 45 minutes until the crumble is golden brown.
- To make the turmeric custard, mix the cornflour and ½ cup of soy milk in a glass jug. Heat a saucepan on high heat and add the remaining soy milk, vanilla, maple syrup and the turmeric and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cornflour mixture and stir continuously until the milk boils and thickens. Serve drizzled over a piece of the crumble.