- Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- Add kale to water for approx. 30 seconds.
- Remove from boiling water and place in a bowl of iced water.
- Add broccoli to boiling water and allow to boil for 1 minute or until just tender. Remove and add to iced water.
- Place beans in boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove and add to the bowl of iced water.
- Drain vegies, chop kale and beans and set aside.
- Divide rocket and zucchini in 2 serving bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and salt (optional).
- Heat coconut oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- Add pesto and spread over pan.
- Add shredded zucchini, stirring.
- Add kale to pan.
- Add an extra teaspoon or more of coconut oil before adding broccoli and beans. Stir briefly.
- Add quinoa and lemon juice, stir through the vegies and remove from heat.
- Divide mix between the two serving bowls.
- Top with sliced avocado, hemp seeds, pepitas, spring onion and serve with basil leaves and an extra wedge of lemon.
- Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and enjoy.
* You can use store-bought pesto or find my 5-minute dairy-free pesto recipe on the Hippie Lane app.
Origianlly posted on Australian Natural Health on 12/04/2017