Hemp & blueberry breakfast popsicles
Delicious, nourishing and great for gut health, embrace coconut this summer, starting with this refreshing breakfast popsicle recipe by Australia's coconut yoghurt connoisseurs, COYO.
- 500g COYO Hemp & Blueberry Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- 160g muesli of choice
- 2 tablespoons of coconut syrup
- 60g blueberry puree
- Combine the muesli and the coconut syrup in a bowl and mix through well.
- Divide the muesli and the syrup mixture between each (80ml) popsicle mould and press down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon, this helps with removing the popsicles from the mould once set and ready to serve.
- Next fill each pop mould with COYO Hemp & Blueberry Coconut Milk Yoghurt leaving just enough space to top with blueberry puree.
- Fill the remainder of the pop mould with blueberry puree and using the end of a spoon swirl the puree through the yoghurt to create ripples.
- Insert pops into freezer and leave to set for 4 hours or until frozen.