- Heat a wok. Add the tofu, cumin, coriander, and turmeric then stir well to coat the tofu.
- Add the diced capsicum, broccoli stems, broccoli florets, carrots and frozen peas.
- Stir well over a high heat for two minutes then add the soy sauce. Continue to stir over a medium heat until vegetables are soft but still firm.
- Meanwhile, in a hot frying pan, add the tomato halves cut side down, asparagus and mushrooms and cook, turning occasionally, until soft but firm and starting to colour.
- To serve, place toasted sourdough in a bowl, top with scrambled tofu, then add the spinach leaves, avocado, asparagus, mushrooms and tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.